The Best Cash Home Buyers in Baltimore (and throughout Maryland)
If you’re looking for a reputable, local cash home buyer and need to sell your house fast for cash in Baltimore, you’ve come to the right place.
Imagine the freedom that comes to your mind when you’re sitting at the closing table for the sale of your home, and you’ve just been handed your check after selling your home to us, a local cash home buyer. Not only were you able to sell your home on your own timeline, but you didn’t have to spend your time making any repairs, or spending your money on unnecessary commissions and junk fees. You were literally able to just walk away.
Maybe you feel relieved…
Perhaps you’re filled with joy that you can now put that money aside for retirement, or thankful to have moved on from bad tenants wearing you down, or you’re now able to finalize your divorce, or strained family situation. As you walk away from the closing table you feel a sense of accomplishment that this chapter in your life is now closed.
This is the story so many of our clients have told us.
At Impact Home Team we are local Baltimore cash home buyers, and we take a tremendous amount of pride in knowing that we are here to serve those in our community. We are not one of those “ibuyers” who will only make you a lowball offer, and maybe get to the closing table. Local companies who are cash home buyers actually know and understand the complexities of the neighborhoods in and surrounding Baltimore.
In fact, many of the homeowners we work with are so thankful we were there in a time when they needed the help. We don’t work with everyone we meet. Actually, we only buy a fraction of the homes that we see. Why? Because we’re actually local cash home homes here in Baltimore and we know our market well. That’s why we buy houses in Baltimore that meet our own investment criteria.
No matter your situation, we’ve worked through it before!
- Bad tenants – If you need to sell your investment property, we can help you. We buy investment tenant-occupied properties in Baltimore.
- Squatters – We can help you navigate the often difficult process of getting unwanted guests out of your Baltimore investment property. We’ll help you get cash for your home, rather than let it sit vacant.
- Divorce – We work with local attorneys, and homeowners who need to sell their assets and get cash for their homes.
- Inherited, unwanted homes – If you’ve inherited a home after the death of a loved one, if you have inherited a house full of stuff, we can help you with local professionals to assist in selling items, or we can get you cash for your home full of stuff.
- Damaged homes – We buy houses in all kinds of condition. We even buy houses with foundation issues. Check out some of our properties that we bought for cash in Baltimore: Example 1, Example 2
- Liens, pending foreclosures and tax sales – Sell your house fast for cash
- before foreclosure. As local cash home buyers, we buy houses fast, and can help homeowners cash in on equity before losing a property to foreclosure.
If you want cash for your home fast for cash in Baltimore, we’ll make it easy for you.
We make selling your home fast for cash an easy to understand process.
- Step One: Complete the form below providing us with a few pieces of information about your home.
- Step Two: We’ll give you a 5 minute call to gather details, and arrange getting photos of the property.
- Step Three: You’ll receive an offer for your home same day GOOD FOR 14 DAYS.
Questions? Contact us!
As cash home buyers in Baltimore, we can help you with a quick sale or we can buy your house on your timeline. We help property owners just like you, in all kinds of situations. From divorce, foreclosure, death of a family member, burdensome rental property, and all kinds of other situations. We buy houses in Baltimore and surrounding areas and pay a fair cash price.
If you simply don’t want to put up with the hassle of owning that house any longer, and if you don’t want to put up with the hassle and time-consuming expense of selling your property the traditional way (through a real estate agent), let us know about the property you’d like to be rid of and get cash for your home. Talk to someone in our office before submitting your property information by calling us today at 410-921-6323