If you are looking for local, knowledgable home buyers the Impact Home Team is a real estate investment company that buys houses for cash in Baltimore and throughout the state of Maryland. We buy houses for cash and then remodel, and either re-sell the home, or we buy houses for cash and then add them to our rental property portfolio. We focus on pretty specific property criteria outlined below, and we’re local to Baltimore. You can feel confident working with us because we have a reputation for being able to close on your home, without any difficulties. We buy houses for cash and, once we agree to work together, we can close quickly as we do not have to wait for a bank to come through with financing before we buy your house.
Have a property or house that you need to sell for?
We buy houses for cash in the Baltimore area houses and in surrounding areas in MD. The types of properties we’re looking for are varied… we buy Baltimore houses, vacant homes, rental properties, and the right commercial properties.
Why Sell Your House To Us?
We get this question all of the time from home owners who need to sell. There are many benefits in working with us over trying to sell your house the traditional way. When we buy your house…
- There are NO fees or commissions. When we agree on a cash price for your home, that is the amount of money you will receive at closing.
- We can close quickly (in as little as 7 days if you need to) or a longer timeframe based on your individual needs
- We’re buying it AS-IS… so you don’t need to repair anything
- We close at a reputable 3rd party Title Company (you can choose your own if you want)
Questions? Contact us!
For Our Residential House Acquisitions our ideal property we’re looking for is…
- 2+ bedrooms (ideally 3 bedrooms – 5 bedrooms). If you own a two bedroom home, we will typically evaluate the floor plan to see if we can improve the property to include a third bedroom. Most of the buyers and renters in the market today are looking for 3 bedrooms after renovation.
- 1.5+ baths (ideally 2+ baths, 1 bath is OK, too)
- 900+ square feet. We can certainly work with smaller houses, but for our ideal buying criteria we prefer a slightly larger footprint.
- Single Family Homes, Townhouses (some condos)
- Houses that need some work (we’re experts in repairing houses and making them pretty again, but also can take houses that just need some cosmetic touch ups if we’re able to acquire them at the right price)
- Tenant occupied investment properties – if you need to sell an investment property, contact us before you give your tenant notice. We buy houses for cash and prefer take over the current lease in place (with paying tenants.)
Really, we’re experts in taking houses that people don’t want and making them houses people DO want.